iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone.1 Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical-grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly.2 Resists water and dust.3 12-megapixel dual cameras with dual optical image stabilisation for great low‑light photos. TrueDepth camera with Portrait selfies and new Portrait Lighting.4 Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple Pay with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the smartest and most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone1
- All-glass and stainless steel design; water and dust resistance3
- 12-megapixel dual cameras with dual OIS,
- Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and 4K video up to 60 fps4
- 7-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the smartest and most powerful chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers2
1The iPhone X display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Compatible wireless charging mats are sold separately.
3iPhone X is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
4Portrait Lighting is available in beta.